
Here I am at 5 in the morning drinking coffee and eaten toast. I am so wide awake and I hate when this happens. Plus the time changed this morning so I’m loosing an hour.
Yesterday I rake the front yard and it took me about 30 minutes to realize why the new rake kept falling apart. Every time I ran the rake over the yard the handle kept falling off, I was ready to take it back or glue it together and I’m so glad, I didn’t. The last time I had to put the handle back on I notice this big arrow and note saying screw the bolt to the handle. ~laughing~ This will be my little secret.
That afternoon my brother brought his garden tiller over for me to use, to plant the green bell and tomato plants in the back yard. Mom wants a few cucumber, squash and peas planted as well. I keep telling myself this is going to be a small garden. Then my brother pointed out the pear tree, it is loaded down with tiny pears. Wondering if that was a hint to can pears, I know he loves them and my sister in law doesn’t can any thing. I think, I am going to have a very busy Spring.
