
Bell Pepper plant

Tomato plant
Would love to be able, to sit in a warm tub with rose petals to relax with candles and a class of white wine but not so at mom’s. She only has a shower and drinking is not aloud in her home. So to respect her wishes Heather and I do not drink here.
But I am thinking about going to the beach next month for my birthday and stay over night. I have not ask my bother or sister in law to help out since I have moved here and it sure would be nice to just get away for awhile.
I know mom will be upset because I can go some where now for two hours and it is like I have been gone all day. She really watches the clock and can’t understand why I leave. She is ok with Heather but after 30 minutes she complains or gets scared. So I try not to leave unless it is something Heather cannot do.
