Welcome!

~ Let’s live for today ~ Yesterday is history ~ Enjoy your life while you can ~ For tomorrow may never come ~ Cherish all of your today’s ~ As if they were a glass of rare wine ~ Savor them, sip them slowly ~ For tomorrow they are gone.~

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Busy Day...

Mom's Pear Tree


This morning I got up and took a walk in the garden and now I’m having my second cup of coffee. I might even have another one because around 2am I was up frying fish for mom. Now don’t get me wrong I love fish but not that early and mom was in a very grumpy mood. I try to cook what ever she wants and when she wants it because she doesn’t eat much now. After everything was done and I took the plate of fish to her room she was sound asleep and this morning she did not remember anything about wanting fish. So today Roxie and the other cats had a very good meal to eat.

At first I did not have any plans but clean and cook but my daughter woke up with something else in mind. Like moving her dresser from the shield into her room. So that mint unloading stuff and moving things around in her room. Plus this would give me a chance to clean mom’s back porch off as well.

Later on that evening Penny called and told me Timmy would check out the brakes on my car. When they arrived he gave me a speech and a half for not having them fix sooner. He has always been a good friend, keeping my cars up and going while I lived here before. So it did not surprise me when he ask for the keys and left with it. Knowing it would be Saturday before he would have a chance to work on it but did not want me to drive it until he did.

Tonight Heather and I had a mother, daughter night. After cooking for mom, I made us taco’s then we played checkers and watched two movies. Not sure who fell asleep first.

Mom's pear tree is so beautiful and full of blooms. I tried to get a picture of a red bird sitting on a branch but my cell phone camera would not zoom in that close.