
What a beautiful day to start the Spring off, this morning and all day long the birds were out singing. I saw my first yellow bumble bee and we almost ran into each other as I was coming down the back porch steps.
I love this kind of weather even though the news says it is going to rain later. This would have been the perfect day for a picnic.
After getting my head out of the clouds, I went back in to start a load of clothes and to look in the freezer for squash. Mom wants stew squash with pork chop and I thought about baking cornbread with ice tea.
Maybe later I can read a book and relax on the porch swing while mom takes a nap. Plus I also need to work on face book and learn more about it. I still cannot believe my brother has a page on it and instead of talking on the phone we send phone text or messages from face book . What is the world coming too.
