Welcome!

~ Let’s live for today ~ Yesterday is history ~ Enjoy your life while you can ~ For tomorrow may never come ~ Cherish all of your today’s ~ As if they were a glass of rare wine ~ Savor them, sip them slowly ~ For tomorrow they are gone.~

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Meet Morgan


Morgan

Last night it rain like the news said it would but this morning I woke up to sunshine and birds singing. Guess they will be my alarm clock for now on and today I plan to be lazy no housing clean or yard work. Day of rest and just cooking and maybe a movie of two.

As I was taking my morning walk Heather text me and sent me a picture of the squirrel above. While they were outside yesterday he fell out of a tree in her friend’s back yard and ran straight to her. They think he is about a month old and she named him Morgan. She says he is so playful and she wants to bring him home. I am not so sure if that is wise or not but I can remember bringing creators home and dad would let me keep them for a couple of days and then I had to return them back to the wild. I would love to see this cute adorable animal and who knows he might be the pest pet we have.

Right now I am trying to make friends with three beautiful cats who are so wild and Roxie talks with one every evening by the window. We are having a hard time keeping her inside and watching the door when someone comes in. Roxie is a house cat and would never survive outside because she has no front claws. I adopted her from SPCA at one of the Petco stores in Phoenix six years ago. Heather and I wanted a kitten but when we found out they were going to put her to sleep the next day. We did not have the heart to leave her so we put the kitten back and got her.

This January Heather brought home a small dog name Andy, who was given to her and we are sure the little dog was a abused because of the signs on him and the way he acts sometimes. But it did not take him long like Roxie to take over the place.

Andy & Roxie