Welcome!

~ Let’s live for today ~ Yesterday is history ~ Enjoy your life while you can ~ For tomorrow may never come ~ Cherish all of your today’s ~ As if they were a glass of rare wine ~ Savor them, sip them slowly ~ For tomorrow they are gone.~

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December 16, 2009 ~ Wednesday


Rain and more rain, did I say, I miss the rain when I lived in Phoenix? ~lol~ It has rain so much these last three days and nights, I feel we are all going to float away.

But tonight it has finally stopped and it has turned colder again. I had wanted to can a few more greens before the frost kills them but it has been so wet. Maybe by Saturday it will be dry enough to walk out in the field.

I finally got around to cleaning mom’s freezer out and what a mess, not sure how old or what some of the food was. But I know the cats, dogs and other little creators had a feast and their belly full.

I am worried about mom, for the past two days, she has stayed in bed more and not eating like she should. Tonight I made us both a cup of hot chocolate and talked about Christmas. She wants to go shopping tomorrow and I am not sure if she is able to go out.

But tonight as I look at her lying in bed so tiny and like a child in some ways my heart melts. Knowing now I did right by coming home for a while.