Welcome!

~ Let’s live for today ~ Yesterday is history ~ Enjoy your life while you can ~ For tomorrow may never come ~ Cherish all of your today’s ~ As if they were a glass of rare wine ~ Savor them, sip them slowly ~ For tomorrow they are gone.~

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Saying good by



Tonight work went way to fast and we did not get much done because of talking and eating way to much. Plus little tears toward the end, saying good by is always the hardiest.

The ladies in the office put together a pot luck dinner and several of the other departments brought in food as well. We had food to feed an army and I came out like a trooper with presents. Plus I took lots of pictures and got email address to keep in touch.

Toward the end when I made a little speech telling everyone thank you, I promise myself, I would not cry but silly me did. I do hope, I am making the right choice in doing this move. I still remember why I left home and I feel things have not change much.

But I have grown so much being here in Phoenix, I have found me and I have changed so much. My only regret is I did not meet that special man who I had hope in time to call Master. But who knows what the future will bring.

I am going back home with an open heart and will miss this beautiful desert I called home for seven years. Plus all the friends I have grown to love.

Tuesday ~ 10-27-2009