Welcome!

~ Let’s live for today ~ Yesterday is history ~ Enjoy your life while you can ~ For tomorrow may never come ~ Cherish all of your today’s ~ As if they were a glass of rare wine ~ Savor them, sip them slowly ~ For tomorrow they are gone.~

Monday, October 26, 2009

Moving back to Mississippi




So much to do and so little time left. Between working and packing, plus watching all these horror movies I am just worn out. ~lol~ I know, I should get my butt in gear. But I am one who likes to put everything off until the last minute. I work much better under pressure.

I am going through boxes that have not been open since I have been here and thinking it is time to throw away stuff.

Plus, I have decided instead of my daughter driving the car back we will tow it behind the U-haul. I have never driven a big truck before but how hard can it be.

My daughter is worried about her stuff and I assure her we will be just fine. I have this under control by telling all our friends to stay off the city streets until we hit the highway.

It is getting late and I need to finish this one box before i head to bed because tomorrow is another day.