Welcome!

~ Let’s live for today ~ Yesterday is history ~ Enjoy your life while you can ~ For tomorrow may never come ~ Cherish all of your today’s ~ As if they were a glass of rare wine ~ Savor them, sip them slowly ~ For tomorrow they are gone.~

Thursday, November 4, 2010

I am so grateful....


With it being the month of Thanksgiving, I found it to properly express those things that I am most grateful for. There will never be enough days in November, or enough November's to properly express my immense gratitude, but I am going to give it a shot anyway. I should have started this on the 1st of the month but I will make up for the days, I have missed as well.

1. I am so grateful for my salvation
"John 3:16 For God so loved the word that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

2. I am so grateful for the opportunity that was given me, to be able, to raise two beautiful daughters. I'm not saying it was a cake walk and my daughters will attest to that but it as been a blessing to watch them grow and learn.

3. I am so grateful for good examples of patience, kindness, service, motherhood and humor in my life.

4. Today I am grateful for sweet friends, how would I had ever made it this for without their wonderful support and kindness.

Will continue until Thanksgiving....