
Its been a week since my mother has passed away.
Tonight as I set on a box looking around my Mother’s room crying. I know it is time to box her things and move on with my life.
I knew the time was coming but in my heart I wanted more time with her. I didn’t want to let her go, even when I told her it was ok. It had only been eight months since I lost my brother and now her. I am so angry and I don’t understand why.
I usually cry over a lost and then move on but this time it is so hard to let go. I cannot stop crying, I tell my family and friends I’m ok but deep down, I’m not.
I don’t want to eat, I don’t want to get out of bed in the mornings and I just want to be left a lone. I hate the words, “I am so sorry but you know she is in a better place”. I know she is.
Tonight as I set on a box looking around my Mother’s room crying. I know it is time to box her things and move on with my life.
I knew the time was coming but in my heart I wanted more time with her. I didn’t want to let her go, even when I told her it was ok. It had only been eight months since I lost my brother and now her. I am so angry and I don’t understand why.
I usually cry over a lost and then move on but this time it is so hard to let go. I cannot stop crying, I tell my family and friends I’m ok but deep down, I’m not.
I don’t want to eat, I don’t want to get out of bed in the mornings and I just want to be left a lone. I hate the words, “I am so sorry but you know she is in a better place”. I know she is.
.
I know it is time to pull myself together, start packing up the house and thinking about where I am going from here.
.
But tonight I cannot do it.
