Andy with his new toy What else could go wrong today, this morning after making coffee and getting clothes ready to wash I discovered no water was coming through the pipes and the pump stop working. I knew from years ago to turn the breakers off or the pump would burn up. I called my brother to inform him what happen and then three hours later the a/c went out. I did not have the heart to call him back, I just turn the a/c off. I grew up with fans and it has been years since I slept on the back porch. It would not hurt me for at least two nights to hear the crickets and the rain.
`
Mom’s home is very old and since dad passed away nothing much has been done to it. A metal roof was put on after Hurricane Katrina and everything else has been done a little at time since I have been here. After a good cry I went to the barn, pull out all the fans and cleaned them. Knowing it will not be long until Monday and I can call a serviceman and see what is wrong with the a/c unit. I have a feeling it won’t be good because the unit is at least 30 years or older.
Mom’s home is very old and since dad passed away nothing much has been done to it. A metal roof was put on after Hurricane Katrina and everything else has been done a little at time since I have been here. After a good cry I went to the barn, pull out all the fans and cleaned them. Knowing it will not be long until Monday and I can call a serviceman and see what is wrong with the a/c unit. I have a feeling it won’t be good because the unit is at least 30 years or older.
`
Later I went to visit Heather and Anthony (Heather’s husband) for a while, then we decided to go, to Walmart, to buy several jugs of water. While there we picked up a pizza, couple of movies and a toy for Andy. While the pizza was in the oven and the boys playing their computer game, (Anthony and Justin are twin brothers).
Later I went to visit Heather and Anthony (Heather’s husband) for a while, then we decided to go, to Walmart, to buy several jugs of water. While there we picked up a pizza, couple of movies and a toy for Andy. While the pizza was in the oven and the boys playing their computer game, (Anthony and Justin are twin brothers).
`
I decided to take a bath in their tub and use peach oil in the running water. It has been 7 month since I took a bath in a tub and I thought, I died and went to heaven, feeling the warm oil on my skin and taken in the scent of the peach. I closed my eyes and just relax until I heard a knock on the door. It was Heather wanted to know if I was ok, not realizing how long I was in there.
I decided to take a bath in their tub and use peach oil in the running water. It has been 7 month since I took a bath in a tub and I thought, I died and went to heaven, feeling the warm oil on my skin and taken in the scent of the peach. I closed my eyes and just relax until I heard a knock on the door. It was Heather wanted to know if I was ok, not realizing how long I was in there.
`
You don’t realize how much you can miss something until you don’t have it anymore. I was always use to coming home and taking a relaxing bath after work but when I moved in with mom, she only had a shower. So tonight I enjoyed every minute I could.
You don’t realize how much you can miss something until you don’t have it anymore. I was always use to coming home and taking a relaxing bath after work but when I moved in with mom, she only had a shower. So tonight I enjoyed every minute I could.
