Today went way to fast but it was a productive one. My nephew came by and now the yard is done and the blueberry jam is made. Plus I fed everyone homemade soup with fresh fruit and cake. I am still wondering how many times my brother went to the stove for another bowl. I was worried it might have been to hot for soup but at the end of the day the soup, fruit and cake was gone:)
After everyone left for the evening Sue and I jumped in the car and drove to the coast to try our lady luck at the casino. Plus I wanted to walk on the beach and watch the sunset. I love feeling the sand in between my toes and hearing the seagull singing in the wind.
I didn’t do bad at the casino either but I never go looking to win. So it is always good to walk out with everything you brought in, plus leaving with a little more.

