Welcome!

~ Let’s live for today ~ Yesterday is history ~ Enjoy your life while you can ~ For tomorrow may never come ~ Cherish all of your today’s ~ As if they were a glass of rare wine ~ Savor them, sip them slowly ~ For tomorrow they are gone.~

Monday, August 1, 2011

Strawberry Jam

It has been so long since I wrote here and so much has happen over the months. I am not sure where to start writing, maybe I should just write about today and work backwards when I have the time.

We went for months not having rain and now for the past two weeks it has rain almost every morning and late afternoon. I am loving the rain because it’s cool and refreshing but the grass is knee high to a grass hopper in height.

Today during our afternoon shower I decided to make some frozen strawberry jam. It has been a while since I made some and forgot how much time and work goes into making it. I hope it makes and we don’t have to drink it this winter, the color is pretty and red. With the rest of the strawberries I will make a strawberry short cake or pie tomorrow.

I am still working on the house and still need to decide what color I am going to paint the den and living room. I have the paint for the hallway and when it stops raining, I will do it. There is still so much to do and a lot of projects.

My energy is back and I am learning how to eat three meals a day, my sugar is finally dropping like it should and I am loosing more weight. I am feeling good about myself and happy. Cindi is finally coming back.