Welcome!

~ Let’s live for today ~ Yesterday is history ~ Enjoy your life while you can ~ For tomorrow may never come ~ Cherish all of your today’s ~ As if they were a glass of rare wine ~ Savor them, sip them slowly ~ For tomorrow they are gone.~

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

Sitting here with Andy at my feet trying to decide how I am going to end this year.  I don't think I will be going out because I still have a bad cold and running fever.  For some reason this cold is not letting up and I am wondering if it is wise for my friend Kay to come over. But she doesn't want to bring in the New Year a lone and I don't as well.  So we talked about bringing the New Year in with sparkling cider and watching old movies.

I welcome 2011 smile and with a prayer
Celebrate its coming with Faith
As I say goodbye to the past year
I am thankful for the laughter and the tears

I thank God for sending me angels in human form
They are called family and friends

As the last day of this year comes to an end
Let us be thankful from deep within
For all the Blessings that we have to share
God was always there

May we toast our glasses with warm apple cider
Give God His Praises on this New Year Eve

Happy New Year and May God Bless You All

Love Cindi