Christmas 2010
|
Danny, Kay and Francisco
Christmas Lights
Christmas morning Andy and Roxie decided I was not going to sleep in, they had me up around 8am.
.
Andy and I had our morning walk and coffee before I started cooking, plus I had to finish their Christmas stockings. I knew Andy would be in his if I put it under the tree earlier.
.
We laugh so hard at Andy, when his little head, and body kept crawling back in, and out of his stocking, pulling his toys and goodies out. He was just like a child as I watched him thinking about a year ago when Heather brought him home I didn't want to like him. Now he is the one that keeps me going during the day, bringing laughter and a smile to my face. This little fellow has won a special place in my heart and he knows it too.
.
.
Andy and I had our morning walk and coffee before I started cooking, plus I had to finish their Christmas stockings. I knew Andy would be in his if I put it under the tree earlier.
.
We laugh so hard at Andy, when his little head, and body kept crawling back in, and out of his stocking, pulling his toys and goodies out. He was just like a child as I watched him thinking about a year ago when Heather brought him home I didn't want to like him. Now he is the one that keeps me going during the day, bringing laughter and a smile to my face. This little fellow has won a special place in my heart and he knows it too.
.
I thought about mom and cried some during the day thinking about last year at this time. When we were all together and I laugh as well when, I thought about the green food color on her face, plus other things as well.
.
.
I am thankful and bless that Kay and I found each other again. I will always believe faith brought us together again because we both moved off and lost touched during this past year. Now here we are having Christmas together.
Kay
Andy
Roxie with one of her new toys









