Welcome!

~ Let’s live for today ~ Yesterday is history ~ Enjoy your life while you can ~ For tomorrow may never come ~ Cherish all of your today’s ~ As if they were a glass of rare wine ~ Savor them, sip them slowly ~ For tomorrow they are gone.~

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween



The pumpkin bags are filled with goodies and ready for all the cute little monsters. Even then pets (Roxie and Andy) are being good today, hoping they will get some candy as well.


The children are gone to pick up some hamburgers as I try to finish getting dress for tonight. My costume looks good on me and it shows I have a waist line. Plus it is a little loose compare to when I bought it several weeks ago, so that means I am still loosing weight....Yea!


Later tonight we are going to a little club down the street for some fun. To visit with friends, play pool, sing and just have a great time.


Continue later...
Andy