Welcome!

~ Let’s live for today ~ Yesterday is history ~ Enjoy your life while you can ~ For tomorrow may never come ~ Cherish all of your today’s ~ As if they were a glass of rare wine ~ Savor them, sip them slowly ~ For tomorrow they are gone.~

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Remembering & Rambling

This morning I got up early and went out for coffee and a newspaper. It was cooler this morning, you can tell fall is in the air. I thought it would be nice to drink a cup of coffee outside and enjoy this nice weather before it turns hot again and I hope it will be cooler tonight as I take my walk.

After reading the job sites and news, I went online to read a few journals before heading home and now here I am writing. For months I have been so busy with family, yard and house work that, I am totally lost with nothing to do. I have almost packed everything and ready to move but a few things, I have to keep out to use while I am still here.

It has been a while since I have kept up reading on slave/sub journals and now I see another Master has released his slave for another. This must be in the water as we use to say when so many ladies would get pregnant all as once. Laughing and telling everyone don’t drink the water because you will be the next.

It is sad to see this happen because with any relationship it is hard at times but you just don’t stop trying or talking to each other. I know it takes two to make it work or break it but still when a slave/sub gives her life, joy and time to a Master/Dom in serving. I feel he should to as well, there needs to be a balance between the two or it will never work no matter how much one tries.

Today I am remembering someone so special who walked into my life and stayed there for seven years. Who changed my world into his and to tell you the truth he knocked my socks off. We had a life like no other I knew of at the time. When we met I did not even like this guy who was so controlling and NO was not a word. For one year of us being together he was my dark secret and our life was a closed book in so many ways. But over the years I learned to serve him, loved and cared for him as well and in return he fell in love with me, line hook and sinker. He told me I put a spell on him and called me, His little witch. I would have done anything for him and he knew this. He never let me forget who was the boss and tested me from time to time.
Which was ok because I tested him as well, I love to push his button, and see how far I could go and that was the fun of it. He never hurt me, just my proud at times and he knew how to get my attention and kept me focus. We had such a special bond together and I hope in time to find this again with someone special and grow old together.