Welcome!

~ Let’s live for today ~ Yesterday is history ~ Enjoy your life while you can ~ For tomorrow may never come ~ Cherish all of your today’s ~ As if they were a glass of rare wine ~ Savor them, sip them slowly ~ For tomorrow they are gone.~

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Did I make a mistake?


It has been three weeks since I have moved back to Arizona. I’m wondering now if I made the right choice in moving back or should I have stayed in Mississippi. This morning my only brother was put in the hospital and now as I wait for news to see how he is doing. I am thinking, I cannot loose him as well. It has not been a year since we lost our brother and only three months since mom passed away. As I sit and wait my heart is breaking, thinking it is not right, this cannot happen again.