The rain has finally stop after 48 hours or more, it is chilly and the ground is so wet. But it is nice to wake up with the birds singing or talking to each other. That means spring is just around the corner.
It has been a lone time since I woke up to this beautiful sound all around me. I know, I shouldn’t keep the back porch door open but I am enjoying it so much, to close it off. I will need to visit the shed again and look for the bird feeders if Mom still has them.
I would love to move the old car, truck, tractor and junk my brother as put out in the back. There is nothing in them, motor, parts are all gone and they are rusty, not good for anything. He is a pat-rat and I hate what he has done to this place. I knew when Mom's health started going down this place would too. I don’t say anything because it will be his one day but I am just glad Dad is not here to see it.
Today I will need to pay bills in town and shop for a few things Mom needs. When I was younger, I love going into town but now I have to make myself go. But today I will be looking at paint colors and a few things for the house to fix it up.
.
I ask Mom if I could paint the back porch and I’m trying to decide what I am going to do about a hole in one of the boards. This past winter Heather and I would watch two wild kittens going in and out of the hole to keep warm. It was so funny watching their cute butt wiggle down the hole when we open the door. We decided to keep food on the porch for them and today we saw a bird as well. I am now wondering what else is coming through the hole that we don't see. ~laughing~
Well my coffee is finished and I think Mom is waking up so I better get up and get started before the day slips away.
It has been a lone time since I woke up to this beautiful sound all around me. I know, I shouldn’t keep the back porch door open but I am enjoying it so much, to close it off. I will need to visit the shed again and look for the bird feeders if Mom still has them.
I would love to move the old car, truck, tractor and junk my brother as put out in the back. There is nothing in them, motor, parts are all gone and they are rusty, not good for anything. He is a pat-rat and I hate what he has done to this place. I knew when Mom's health started going down this place would too. I don’t say anything because it will be his one day but I am just glad Dad is not here to see it.
Today I will need to pay bills in town and shop for a few things Mom needs. When I was younger, I love going into town but now I have to make myself go. But today I will be looking at paint colors and a few things for the house to fix it up.
.
I ask Mom if I could paint the back porch and I’m trying to decide what I am going to do about a hole in one of the boards. This past winter Heather and I would watch two wild kittens going in and out of the hole to keep warm. It was so funny watching their cute butt wiggle down the hole when we open the door. We decided to keep food on the porch for them and today we saw a bird as well. I am now wondering what else is coming through the hole that we don't see. ~laughing~
Well my coffee is finished and I think Mom is waking up so I better get up and get started before the day slips away.
.
But I cannot leave until I play this song once more.
