Mom’s visitors has returned this morning and the cat will not go anywhere near her room. Her tiny fingers are like ice and she talks like I am not even in the room. I spoke up a couple of times and ask who every it was to please leave.No, I am not going crazy but my Granny use to tell me if we talked to the spirits they will listen to us for awhile. It is so hard to understand who she is talking to. I ask my brother last weekend did they have a black dog growing up. Because she keeps talking about a black dog running loose and then having it chain. Maybe it was when she was little because he told me he doesn’t remember one.
Mom was doing so good the past two days, we watch home movies, well I watched, she listened and we talked for hours. Yesterday she even walked around the house some and setup in her favorite chair while I played the piano.
But today everything is so different with her and it is hard to see her like this.
