Welcome!

~ Let’s live for today ~ Yesterday is history ~ Enjoy your life while you can ~ For tomorrow may never come ~ Cherish all of your today’s ~ As if they were a glass of rare wine ~ Savor them, sip them slowly ~ For tomorrow they are gone.~

Thursday, January 21, 2010

What can I do on this beautiful Thursday afternoon?


Wow, sunshine at last after being under tornado warning yesterday and it was so warm I had to sleep under the fan last night. I do hate to see summer come but right now I am enjoying this beautiful weather again. House is clean, a few windows are open to bring in the fresh air, did my morning walk and almost finished washing clothes. Supper is almost completed but the pork roast needs to cook a little more.

To wet, to work in the yard so what can I do on this beautiful afternoon? ‘mmm’ Guess I will have to go visit my best friend who is like a sister to me, who is playing hooking from work today. Shame on her but I would have done the same because we do not have many days like this during the year.