Welcome!

~ Let’s live for today ~ Yesterday is history ~ Enjoy your life while you can ~ For tomorrow may never come ~ Cherish all of your today’s ~ As if they were a glass of rare wine ~ Savor them, sip them slowly ~ For tomorrow they are gone.~

Monday, January 18, 2010

i am never alone


Woke up this morning with sunshine coming through my windows. It was a beautiful day, up in the 60’s and the news says it will be like this tomorrow. Hurray!

I spent the whole day outside in the yard cleaning and I will be out there again tomorrow. I hope to plant some rose bushes and other flowers out in the garden when the weather is right. Plus I am thinking tomato plants would be nice to plant as well.

I am a little tired and sore tonight because it has been a long time since I worked outside. I plan to turn in early tonight with a good book.
.
~@~ i am never alone ~@~
i call out to You
From the depths of my heart
In the early morning as dawn breaks
A new day waiting
The beginning of time so new and bright
You are near me each moment
Your heart beating inside of mine
Tenderly You whisper and i hear You
i am never a lone